Monday, April 23, 2007

Publisher was fun...I miss it. I really think you can make some fun things with it. Maybe a spring project for my kids??? This class certainly makes me think of new and different ideas to bring to my teaching. I don't always follow through with the ideas, but when I do the kids seem to enjoy the "change of pace."

It would have been fun to try and make a web page. I truly am not sure why I would want one. I haven't quite figured out where I personally fit into that. I like the idea of helping the kids create one for the purposes of saving work etc... I guess, but why not just save work in documents and files. I can understand why businesses etc...would want one, but why have a personal one. Again not sure.

1 comment:

skoelker said...

Sorry about the technical trouble with Google Pages. I had good luck with it working alone. I'm leaning more toward wikis as web pages since they are simpler. The ability to share things on the Net is its real benefit, I think, and also the archiving feature - coming back to it even years from now - is attractive. But not everyone needs a web site, that's for sure.

spk
><>