Thursday, March 29, 2007

So I was late today...2pm PET that should have ended in plenty of time, but that didn't happen. So I came in a little frazzled which is never good for me...

Enjoyed the Tools information, had heard it before and it is a great idea. Will try it next week I think. I also loved the Kids Click. We will be reading a nonfiction story on Braille and when I typed in Braille I got lots of things that I will use with my group of boys. They will love the riddle page.

I really loved the article...look forward to reading it next time and reviewing the information. I think I may even send a copy to the administrator at my building!

1 comment:

skoelker said...

Yeah, that's a great article for many reasons. We'll be talking about it today.
I'm so glad that you are finding useful things in this buffet of stuff. We know it's not all for everyone, but each bit that we individually insert into our work helps ourselves and our kids.

spk
><>